Contoured Cervical Collar
This Contoured Cervical Collar is a simple and affordable orthopaedic aid that is comfortable to wear, fitting with an adjustable Velcro strap to suit the individual user's physique.
The Contoured Cervical Collar adapts to patients of different sizes, providing excellent support and protection to the neck area. This aid is suitable for use by patients with a neck size of between 325mm (13") and 475mm (19"). Constructed from polyurethane foam, this Contoured Cervical Collar is covered with a comfortable, breathable stockinette material that provides exceptional user comfort. This collar is ideal for elderly or disabled users recovering from neck injuries and is also useful in the treatment of conditions like osteoporosis.
- One Contoured Cervical Collar
- Easy-to-adjust Velcro fastening
- Provides superior support and protection
- Immobilises the neck to aid recovery
- Ideal for those with neck injuries
- Also suitable for use after neck surgery
- Can be used to treat osteoporosis
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Minimum compatible neck size: 325mm (13")
- Maximum compatible neck size: 475mm (19")
- Cervical Collar depth: 82mm (3.25")
- Cervical Collar: length 533mm (21")