In-Situ Deluxe Sling
This small version of the In-Situ Deluxe Sling is a full body sling that has been designed to offer unwavering support to the hip and thigh areas of the user which is of great importance for any toileting sling.
Made from Silva-Superfine Plus fabric, the sling moulds to the user's body shape for total comfort and stability and has head support tapes and removable bones to offer the highest degree of support. Due to the absence of seams at key pressure areas and the two way stretch fabric, the sling is highly durable and practical, suitable for heavier users or for those with lower body tone helping to reduce pressure and distribute weight more evenly. Light and breathable promoting a healthy airflow, the material helps to wick away moisture maintaining freshness and reducing microbial growth preventing the risk of infection. The In-Situ Deluxe Sling is suited for use with standard wheelchairs, as it is padded for extra comfort and slightly thicker than other slings, but can be used in moulded chairs providing the size of the sling has been taken into consideration during the chair assessment. Longevity is guaranteed as the sling can be easily cleaned and is fully machine washable. Other sizes of the In-Situ Deluxe Sling are available in this section of the shop.
- One In-Situ Deluxe Sling - Small
- Colour: BURGUNDY
- Fits shoulder/chest circumference: 900mm - 1100mm (35.5" - 43.25")
- User height: 1340mm - 1460mm: (52.75" - 57.5")
- Full body sling offers ultimate support
- Reduces pressure in hip area when in use
- Head tapes and bones offer utmost stability
- Fabric is hardwearing and hygienic
- Fully machine washable
- For use with two point spreader bar
- Other sizes also available
- Maximum user weight: 220 kgs (35 st)