Ambiturn Patient Turner
The Ambiturn Patient Turner enables comfortable and safe turning transfers for those who need additional support when standing while also helping to reduce the strain on the caregiver.
The handle has multiple gripping points and is angled to give 'nose over toe' standing movement. With a narrow, recessed front, it is easy to manoeuvre and simple to position around wheelchairs and toilets for uncomplicated transfers. Its padded lower leg supports can be adjusted in height, width and angle to maximise user comfort. The Ambiturn Patient Turner is easy to assemble or dismantle without the need for tools and is an excellent moving and handling aid.
Ambiturn slings are also available for use with this patient turner, found in this section of the website.
Available in mainland UK only.
- One Ambiturn Patient Turner
- Safe and comfortable turning transfers
- Reduces strain on carer
- Easy to assemble or dismantle without tools
- Adjustable padded lower leg supports
- Highest Handle Height: 1180mm (46.5")
- Middle Handle Height: 1030mm (40.5")
- Lowest Handle Height: 895mm (35")
- Overall Width: 575mm (22.5")
- Baseplate Width (nearest the user): 360mm (14”)
- Baseplate Width (nearest the carer): 490mm (19”)
- Baseplate Depth: 630mm (25")
- Kneepad Height: 300 - 470mm (11.75” – 18.5”)
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (24 stone)