Atlas 3 Transfer Disc
The Atlas 3 Transfer Disc, exclusively designed by NRS, is designed to be used indoors and to provide additional support for transfers to both user and carer when rising from and lowering into a seated position. Adjustable handle and knee pads for correct positioning. The carer must act as a counterbalance when using the Atlas 3. The user must be able to grasp the handles and understand instructions, they need core strength in order to stand and must be able to support their own weight and maintain balance. The standing platform is covered with a non-slip mat. Please refer to the User Instruction Guide for full assembly and additional information.
Also available Atlas Advance Transfer Knee Pad Covers add additional comfort when using the Atlas 3 Transfer Disk, purchased separately.
- Provides assistance when rising from or lowering to a seated position
- Height adjustable handle and knee pads
- Slip resistant turning disc
- Easy to use
- Height to top of handle: 875-1175mm
- Height to top of knee pad: 340-565mm
- Base diameter: 400mm
- Product weight: 14Kg
- Max user weight: 190kg (30st)