ETAC Patient Turner Pro
The new and improved ETAC Patient Turner Pro is ideal for use in both care and home environments as it features an angled stem for the natural 'head over toe' action when getting the user from a sitting position to a standing position.
Safe for the user and gentle on the carer's back, the ETAC Patient Turner Pro enables the carer to retain an ergonomically correct position when assisting a user from one seated position to another. This reduces the risk of injury to both the carer and the user, and ensures more stable and secure transfers. The ETAC Patient Turner Pro can be used for a wide variety of users, but should only be used by people who can adequately weight bear and thus stand with support. The patient turner pro is extremely compact and lightweight to ensure it can be transported and stored when not in use with ease. The intuitive design makes it easy to use and the height adjustable handle and leg supports provide optimum comfort for the user when transferring.
The Etac Patient Turner has large wheels that run smoothly on any surface, including carpets and the handle has a stepless height adjustment to suit all users. Clean the turner with detergent with a ph value between 5 and 9 or wipe with 70% alcohol. It can, if required, be decontaminated at a maximum of 85 degrees Centigrade. Do not use solvents.
- Minimum handle height: 780mm (30.75")
- Maximum handle height: 1200mm (49.25")
- Footplate diameter: 400mm (15.75")
- Footplate height: 20mm (0.75")
- Lower leg support width: 380mm (15")
- Lower leg support height: 150mm (6")
- Patient Turner weight: 8 kgs (17.5 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31.5 st)
- The ETAC Patient Turner Pro is designed to:
- Reduce the risk of back injuries for carers
- Reduce the number of carers required in a pivoting transfer
- Reduce the feeling of insecurity
- Simplify a common everyday task