The Patient Turner is a well designed and constructed moving aid that assists with safe and easy transfers from one seated position to another for both user and carer alike.
Sturdy, robust and stylish, the Patient Turner is made from aluminium so is lightweight reducing the risk of injury usually associated with manual handling. Suitable for users with a moderate degree of strength in their arms and legs, the Patient Turner has an easy to grip handle allowing the user to support themselves when standing, and height adjustable well padded knee pads to suit the individual's needs. The non slip tread base prevents slipping and accidents and offers excellent stability whilst the foot operated brake secures the turntable when the user is being positioned. For reassurance and complete peace of mind the Patient Turner is supplied with a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
- One Patient Turner
- Represents exceptional value for money
- Made from strong yet lightweight aluminium
- Fully height adjustable for a customised feel
- Well padded knee pads for user comfort
- Foot pedal brake for ultimate safety
- Easy to transport and store
- Non slip base provides excellent grip
- Easy grip handle to support the user
- Turntable easily rotates 360 degrees
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Patient Turner weight: 15 kgs (33 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 190 kgs (30 st)