Rota Stand Patient Turner
The Rota Stand Patient Turner has been specifically designed and developed to allow the user a safe and secure assisted transfer from one seated position to another.
The Rota Stand Patient Turner's frame, shin pad, and turntable combine to give optimum safety to both the carer and the user during the transfer.
The Rota Stand's frame is height adjustable to suit all and has a foot pedal break to secure the turntable.
The central wheels allow the Rota Stand to be rolled up to the user even after their feet have been positioned upon it.
- One Rota Stand Patient Turner
- Provides a safe and secure method of patient transfer
- Height adjustable for maximum comfort and safety
- Minimum handle height: 790mm (31")
- Maximum handle height: 3100mm 50")
- Weight: 15 kgs (33 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 160kg (25 st)