Rotalite Patient Turner - Extra Wide
This Extra Wide version of the Rotalite Transfer Platform is similar in most respects to the standard model.
It is strong, light and manoeuvrable but its extended width makes it suitable for larger users. The frame is designed to minimise the risk of a fall to one side and in certain circumstances, it may be used by a single carer, once a risk assessment has been carried out. The user has the option of several different hand holds to suit his or her abilities, to rise either using a pushing or a pulling motion. Accessories available include a Knee Block, Extra Wide Raiser Block (75mm) for shorter users, and Forearm Supports for those with reduced grip strength.
- One Extra Wide Rotalite Transfer Platform
- Stainless Steel and aluminium construction
- Foot or hand-activated rotational lock
- Base width: 660mm (26")
- Base depth: 635mm (25")
- Footplate diameter: 390mm (15.5")
- Front Handle height: 740mm (29")
- Width between handles: 495mm (19.5")
- Product weight: 13 kgs (2 st)
- Maximum weight of user: 190 kgs (30 st)