Secure Turn Patient Turner
The Secure Turn Patient Turner is an economical, secure and easy-to-use solution for transferring individuals where mobility is restricted between beds, chairs and wheelchairs.
A hand operated locking device enables the carer to rotate the Secure Turn to any of five positions whilst controlling the turning speed.
The non slip turn disk glides easily in both directions and counter balance points provide stability throughout the transfer. The Secure Turn Patient Turner is fitted with housekeeping wheels so it is easily moved, minus the client, where required. This makes it ideal when transfers are required in a number of areas.
Stable and easily manoeuvred, the high tensile steel unit is fitted with two 4 inch rubber castors for easy portability. The curved support frame helps to reduce the risk of falling and ensures a safe, comfortable transfer.
- One Secure Turn Patient Turner
- Secure, anti tip turntable platform
- Multiple handholds with soft touch, latex free rubber grips give flexible, comfortable support
- Width between arms: 430mm (17")
- Height from handles to platform: 760mm (30")
- Height of top bar to platform: 990mm (39")
- Width: 660mm (26")
- Depth: 690mm (27")
- Disk diameter: 450mm (18")
- Diameter of castors: 100mm (4")
- Product weight: 17 kgs (37.5 lbs)
- Made to order in UK - please allow 5 to 7 working days
- Weight limit: 222 kgs (35 st)