Designed to be used on either foot over a cast or large dressing, this Large sized Darco APB shoe is ideal for people who have recently undergone surgery or experienced some form of foot trauma.
It features a high, supportive ankle strap for superior stability, and a removable fore-foot strap that closes securely without the use of buckles. The rocker-style sole promotes an easy, low impact gait that helps to reduce pressure on the heel and fore-foot by 25% or more, and it has a sure grip for improved safety.
The APB is supplied with a soft insole that has twice the cushioning of most ordinary insoles and it can be altered to suit the requirements of the user. Alternatively, for optimum localised pressure alleviation, it can be removed and replaced with a DARCO Peg Assist Insole (sold separately).
- One Darco APB shoe
- Size: LARGE
- Sizes: women 10.5 plus / men 10 to 11.5
- Ideal for use with bulky compression bandages and casts
- Extended square toe helps protect the toes
- Rocker style reduces pressure on heel and fore-foot
- Offers exceptional grip
- Ankle strap for additional stability
- Available in five sizes