The unusual design of this Large sized Darco HeelWedge encourages the user to move his or her weight towards the front and middle of the foot when walking, which has been shown to alleviate pressure on the heel by at least 26%.
This facilitates faster healing in individuals who have recently undergone foot surgery or experienced trauma or ulceration at the rear of the foot.
Suitable for use on either the right or left foot, the HeelWedge is fitted with a secure ankle strap and a removable fore-foot section, both of which are free from buckles and help to prevent slippage and unnecessary friction. The shoe is compatible with the Darco Peg Assist Insole but it is equipped with a comfortably padded, customisable insole as standard.
- One Darco OrthoWedge - Large
- Fits sizes: 8.5 - 10
- Removable insole
- Compatible with Darco Peg Assist Insole
- Removable forefoot closure
- No pressure or discomfort due to buckles
- High-grip sole for safety
- Square toe acts as safety bumper