Darco MedSurg Shoe
Designed for use after foot surgery or with large dressings, this Large Darco MedSurg Shoe will fit women with a foot size of between 6 and 7.5.
Capable of being worn on either the right or left foot, the shoe has a strapless adjustable fastening that reduces pressure on the front of the foot and that will fit over dressings with a circumference of as much as 43cm. It is fitted with a doubly padded insole that can be tailored to the user and which ensures high levels of comfort.
Another important consideration is that the standard insole can be removed, enabling it to be used in conjunction with the Darco Peg Assist Insole (which is sold separately). This allows for localised off-loading of wounds and, by reducing pressure by as much as 60%, it enables the patient to remain mobile and more independent.
- One Darco MedSurg Shoe - Womens - Large
- Fits sizes: 6 - 7.5
- Compatible with Darco Peg Assist Insole
- Square toe protects toes against knocks
- MetaShank protection for control under metatarsal heads
- Rocker sole minimises plantar pressure on heel and fore-foot