Darco MedSurg Shoe
Suitable for use after foot surgery or when oversized dressings are being worn, this Small Darco MedSurg Shoe will fit mens shoe size up tp 8.
Capable of being worn on either foot, the shoe has an adjustable strapless fastening that minimises pressure on the front of the foot and that can fit over dressings with a circumference of up to 43cm. It is fitted with a very comfortable, doubly padded insole that can be tailored to the user.
An important feature of this shoe is that the standard insole can be removed, enabling it to be used in conjunction with the Darco Peg Assist Insole (sold separately). This allows for localised off-loading of wounds and, by reducing pressure by as much as 60%, it enables the patient to remain mobile and more independent.
- One Darco MedSurg Shoe - Mens - Extra Small
- Fit sizes: up to 8
- Colour: Black
- Compatible with Darco Peg Assist Insole
- Square toe protects toes against knocks
- MetaShank protection for control under metatarsal heads
- Rocker sole minimises plantar pressure on heel and fore-foot