Specially designed to promote more rapid healing after surgery or trauma, this Small sized Darco OrthoWedge helps to minimise pressure on the fore-foot.
It is equally useful if the user suffers from ulceration. The chunky wedge sole encourages the user to walk with his or her weight back on the heel and mid-foot, thereby reducing fore-foot pressure by almost 60%. The shoe is suitable for use on either foot and the secure ankle strap helps to prevent slippage and unnecessary friction. It is compatible with the Darco Peg Assist Insole but it is supplied with a comfortably padded, customisable insole as standard.
- One Darco OrthoWedge - Small
- Fits sizes: 4.5 - 6
- Removable insole
- Compatible with Darco Peg Assist Insole
- Removable forefoot closure
- No pressure or discomfort due to buckles
- High-grip sole for safety
- Square toe acts as safety bumper