Designed to promote faster healing after foot surgery or trauma, or if the user suffers from ulceration, this Extra Large sized Darco OrthoWedge helps to reduce the weight borne by the fore-foot when walking.
The wedge sole encourages the user to shift his or her weight towards the heel and mid-foot, which can reduce fore-foot pressure by more than 55%. The shoe may be worn on either foot and the ankle strap helps to prevent heel slippage and unnecessary friction. It is fully compatible with the Darco Peg Assist Insole but it is sold complete with a comfortably padded, customisable insole as standard.
- One Darco OrthoWedge - Extra Large
- Fits sizes: 10.5 - 12.5
- Removable insole
- Compatible with Darco Peg Assist Insole
- Removable forefoot closure
- No pressure or discomfort due to buckles
- High-grip sole for safety
- Square toe acts as safety bumper