Atlas Advance Transfer Safety Belt
For use with the Atlas Advance Transfer Aid, this medium sized safety belt provides the user with confidence and reassurance when being transferred.
It attaches easily and securely to multiple attachment holes depending on users size with colour coded fixing loops. A velcro fastening gives an adjustable fit. The Atlas Advance is a moving and handling aid to enable users to get up from a seated to standing position and short distance transfers. The Atlas Advance Transfer Safety Belt is available in a range of different sizes from this category of the website.
- One Atlas Advance Transfer Safety Belt
- Size: MEDIUM
- Recommended for hip size 100 - 120cm (39 - 47")
- For use with the Atlas Advance Transfer Aid
- Fixes easily and securely in place
- Multiple attachment holes depending on users size
- Ensures additional support during transfers
- Provides confidence and reassurance
- Machine washable at 60 degrees C
- Safety belt length: 570mm (22.5")
- Safety belt depth: 140mm (5.5")