ReTurn 7400 Transfer System
Designed to facilitate standing and sitting, the ReTurn 7400 Transfer System aids both the user and the carer.
The large wheels and extended handles enable the carer to make maximum use of leverage and to cross a variety of surfaces with relative ease. The back frame enables the user to stand and to take a secure hold in various postures and configurations, whilst the height adjustable knee pads provide further support and stability. The ReTurn 7400 Transfer System aids more rapid rehabilitation after injury or surgery because the user is able to move more normally and to use the same muscles as for unaided sitting and standing.
- One ReTurn 7400 Transfer System
- Ideal for the younger person or shorter adult
- An excellent aid for transfers
- Specially designed for manoeuvring in small spaces
- Can be disassembled for easy storage
- Height adjustable knee supports
- Transfer System height: 991mm (39'')
- Transfer System baseplate length: 686mm (27'')
- Transfer System baseplate width: 572mm (22.5'')
- Transfer System baseplate height: 38mm (1.5'')
- Transfer System weight: 16.5 kgs (2.5 st)
- Maximum user weight: 150 kgs (23.6 st)