Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Duo Big Display Phones with Answering Machine
The Swissvoice Xtra 2155 is a wireless phone with an answering machine, which has been designed for people looking for comfort and ease of use. This set includes an additional handset.
The phone includes four photo memory spaces, each equipped with vocal VIP ringers (the phone alternates a ring and the recorded name) to allow you to instantly call your loved ones. The phone also has a large keypad with talking digits to help increase confidence when calling a number, and to avoid any dialling mistakes.
To help increase comfort whilst using the phone, the Xtra 2155 has a high-quality handsfree function, an adjustable handset and base volume (with 6 levels) and an audio-boost key offering extra loud earpiece volume (30dB). If you are concerned about missing a call, the ringtone can be set to 90dB to minimise the risk. As well as by sound, the phone indicates an incoming call by lighting up on both handset and the base. The phone is hearing aid compatible.
The included answerphone has 30 minute recording time and a slow play message option for effortless listening.
- Includes an additional handset and an answering machine
- Four photo memory slots on the base, each equipped with vocal VIP ringers
- Large keypad with talking digits
- Handsfree function
- Adjustable handsets
- 6 levels of volume and audio-boost key offering extra loud earpiece volume (30dB)
- Ringtone can be set at 90dB if hard of hearing
- Large backlit display on both base and additional handset
- Hearing aid compatible