Wireless Radio TV Headset
This Wireless Radio TV Headset is specially designed for individuals with hearing difficulties, and can be used with all kinds of Audio and Television systems without interference.
This clever system involves the base unit encoding and transmitting audio output from a TV or audio device, and the wireless headset receives this signal, decoding it to original audio sound - removing interference. With three hours of continuous usage time, this headset also recharges itself when placed back in the base unit.
Featuring large up/down controls for volume level adjustment, stereo or mono mode, a built-in digital treble/bass adjustment, and much more, it also has a charging port for the extra battery in the base unit. You can see the full list of features in the specification section.
- Large up/down volume controls
- Stereo or mono modes
- Built-in Digital treble/bass adjustment (+/-10dB )
- Balance control left/right
- Surround amplification button
- Auto power ON for headset when the headset is worn
- Digital 2.4 GHZ AFHSS transmission (Adaptive Frequency Hopping) - CD sound quality
- 79 channels (20 hopping channels)
- Receiving amplification: up to 125dBspl
- Frequency response: 45 - 15000H.
- Continuous usage time: up to 3 hours (per battery)
- Headset recharges when placed into base unit
- Base unit has charging port for extra battery
- 3.5mm audio input stereo jack access in base unit
- 2.5mm microphone input jack access in base unit
- Weight: 50g