Therapeutic Hand Exercise Putty
dentify with its blue colour.
Supplied in a 454gm (1 lb) tub ensures this physio putty is ideal for hand exercises and is just one in a large range of Mobility Therapy Putty, with six different colour coded densities, all of which are available in a variety of sizes and all available in this section of our shop.
Mobilis Rolyan therapy putties are clean, non-toxic, non-oily and bleedproof and leave no colour or residue on the user's hands after use. The therapy putty will not fragment, separate or stick to the user's skin. The range contains six distinct colours which reflect the established standards in resistive exercise, and progress in resistance from super soft tan to extra firm grey. Mobilis Rolyan therapy putty is designed to meet a wide range of strengthening needs and can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched depending on the needs of the individual user.
- One 454g pot of Firm Therapy Putty
- Colour: BLUE
- Resistance level: FIRM
- Pot size: 454g (1 lb)
- Clean, non-toxic, non-oily therapy putty
- Will not fragment, separate or stick to the skin
- Can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched
- May be mixed with other colours to adjust the resistance
- Avoid contact with porous materials, fabrics and paper