Coopers Adjustable Comfort Grip Crutches
Coopers Adjustable Comfort Grip Crutches - Standard.
These Coopers Adjustable Comfort Grip Crutches are extremely lightweight, strong and manufactured by Coopers. A company with an unrivalled reputation for quality and suppliers of mobility equipment to the NHS for many years, these double adjustable crutches represent real value for money. Supplied as a pair, these Coopers Elbow Crutches have a Comfy Grip Handle and are double adjustable to ensure that the user can set them to the most comfortable possible position for use. Whilst in use the comfy grip handle distributes the users weight very effectively, spreading the pressure on the hand evenly to give maximum comfort. These Coopers crutches are also available in a longer version in this section of our shop.
- Pair of Coopers Adjustable Comfort Grip Crutches
- Lightweight, strong high quality crutches
- Double adjustable for maximum user comfort
- Handle developed with computer design for best pressure distribution
- Comfy grip handle for most comfortable use
- Minimum handgrip height: 580mm (23")
- Maximum handgrip height: 835mm (33")
- Minimum cuff to handgrip height: 200mm (8")
- Maximum cuff to handgrip height: 275mm (11")
- Cuff diameter: 95mm (3.75")
- Crutches weight (each): 715 gms (1.5 lbs)
- Ferrule size: 22mm
- Maximum user weight: 127 kg (20 st)