Single Adjustable Coopers Crutches
This pair of Single Adjustable Coopers Crutches are lightweight, strong and manufactured to the very highest standards by Coopers, a company with an unrivalled reputation for quality and suppliers of mobility equipment to the NHS for many years, these Coopers Single Adjustable Crutches with PVC Handles are made from high quality, lightweight anodised aluminium and feature an angled neck to reduce the strain on the users wrist.
The lightweight crutches have a fully pivoting arm cuff and a large contoured easy to grip PVC handle that gives a slightly softer, warmer feel than the plastic alternative. These Coopers crutches have a fixed height top section, but are height adjustable from hand grip to floor, allowing the user to adjust the length of the crutches to give them the most comfortable possible position. Fitted with a large non slip ferrule for extra user safety, these crutches are sold as a pair.
- One Pair of Single Adjustable Coopers Crutches
- Manufactured to the highest standard
- Made from high quality ligtweight aluminium
- PVC Handle gives soft warm feel
- Closed cuff allows users to use hands freely
- Angled neck reduces wrist strain
- Contoured hand grip for easy secure grip
- Handle to cuff distance: 240mm (9.25")
- Maximum handle to floor distance: 925mm (36.25")
- Minimum handle to floor distance: 670mm (26.5")
- Crutch weight (each): 600gms (1.1 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 127kg (20 st)