Heavy Duty Elbow Crutches
Supplied as a pair and specifically designed for use by heavier or bariatric users, these Heavy Duty Elbow Crutches are made from very strong and durable anodised aluminium and are fitted with hardwearing non-slip rubber ferrules, ensuring the crutches provide the user with secure, stable support.
The handles on the heavy duty crutches have been ergonomically designed to provide the user with a very supportive handle that acts to spread the pressure of the users weight across the whole palm of the hand in an even way, this increases the users comfort whilst at the same time reducing the risk of blistering. The Heavy Duty Elbow Crutches are fully height adjustable through a very good range ensuring the user can alter them to best suit their specific requirements.
- One pair of Heavy Duty Elbow Crutches
- Designed specifically for heavier users
- Manufactured to the very highest standards
- Made from high quality anodised aluminium
- Ergonomic hand grips for user comfort
- Height adjustable through a wide range
- Minimum handgrip height: 635mm (25")
- Maximum handgrip height: 915mm (36")
- Minimum overall height: 855mm (33.5")
- Maximum overall height: 1210mm (47.5")
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Maximum user weight: 222kg (35st)