Single Adjustable Elbow Crutches - Tall
These Single Adjustable Elbow Crutches are longer than the standard crutches and are ideal for use by taller users.
Made from high quality, lightweight anodised aluminium and featuring an angled neck to reduce the strain on the users wrist, these lightweight crutches have a fully pivoting arm cuff and a large contoured easy to grip plastic handle. These crutches have a fixed height top section, but are height adjustable from hand grip to floor, allowing the user to adjust the length of the crutches to give them the most comfortable possible position. Fitted with a large non slip ferrule for extra user safety, these crutches are sold as a pair. Single Adjustable Elbow Crutches are also available as a standard length pair for other users.
- One Pair of Single Adjustable Elbow Crutches - Tall
- Manufactured to the highest standard
- Made from high quality ligtweight aluminium
- Closed cuff allows users to use hands freely
- Angled neck reduces wrist strain
- Contoured hand grip for easy secure grip
- Handle to cuff distance: 230mm (9")
- Maximum handle to floor distance: 1100mm (43.5")
- Minimum handle to floor distance: 830mm (32.5")
- Crutch weight (each): 670gms (1.3 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 160kg (25 st)