iWalk 2.0 Hands Free Crutch
iWalk 2.0 Hands Free Crutch.
The iWalk 2.0 Hands Free Crutch offers users pain free mobility for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries. Using the iWalk enables the user new freedoms while still recovering and completing rehabilitation. By using the iWalk 2.0 you avoid the issues associated with traditional crutches such as painful hands and wrists and not being able to use your hands to participate in simple daily tasks. Users gain the ability to go up and down stairs in a safe and controlled manner, thus increasing independence in the home as well as the work place when using the iWalk 2.0. With a clever design that allows the crutch to be fitted to either the left or right leg within seconds this is a truly versatile piece of equipment. Manufactured with hypoallergenic foam padding you can be sure of the most comfortable fit possible. An ideal investment piece that is brilliant for long-term use as well as being covered by a 1 Year Warranty. Please have a look at the sizing guide to ensure you get the best fit (click here).
- One iWalk 2.0 Hands Free Crutch
- Colour: Black
- Comes with 1 Year Warranty
- Crutch weight 2.72kg (5lb 9oz)
- FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Tool free, intuitive adjustment
- Quick and easy to take off
- Adjustable length straps with comfort pads
- Hypoallergenic foam padding
- Maximum thigh circumference: 686mm (27")
- Maximum user weight: 20 stone (124kg)