Metal Half Step
Wherever a doorstep is too high for a user to tackle safely, this 100mm (4") high Metal Half Step provides the ideal solution. By creating an additional step part way between the level of the ground and the height of the top of the step, it is far easier for the user to tackle the height rise in two easy low steps rather than one big one.
This step is made from lightweight yet sturdy, non-corroding aluminium and has individually adjustable plastic feet ensuring that the step is always totally stable and firm, even on an uneven surface. These feet can be adjusted by 38mm (1.5") for added stability keeping the step on an even level at all times. The step can be used in conjunction with a walking frame and will support weights of up to 190kgs (30 stone). The Metal Half Step is also available in a larger size in this section of our shop.
- One Metal Half Step
- Makes high steps easier and safer for users
- Adjustable feet for stability on uneven surfaces
- Made from lightweight non-corrosive aluminium
- Simple but very effective household safety aid
- Helps to massively reduce the risk of falls and slips
- Step Height: 105mm (4")
- Step Width: 406mm (16")
- Step Length: 762mm (30")
- Step Weight: 6000 gms (13 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 190 kgs (30 st)