RollerSlide Transfer Board
The RollerSlide Transfer Board has been uniquely designed to facilitate lateral transfers, the RollerSlide Transfer Board features comfortable padding which serves two important functions.
Firstly, the padding helps to protect patients who may be particularly frail, injured or with a heightened sense of pain, and secondly, the padding enables the RollerSlide to span gaps smoothly even when there are slight differences in level or minor protrusions on the surfaces. Highly versatile, the RollerSlide is made from a fabric that offers very little friction resistance so it functions both as a transfer board and slide sheet. Differences in height can pose a big problem and sometimes it is difficult to get close enough to ensure smooth transfers for users and staff. RollerSlide, which is used for supine transfers, bridges gaps and moves with the users during the transfer. RollerSlide consists of a padded sliding board with a cover made from ULF (Ultra Low Friction), our own sophisticated sliding material that slides round the board during transfer. The sliding material reduces the friction under the user, which facilitates the transfer and avoids unnecessary lifting for the staff. RollerSlide also ensures very gentle transfers for users who are injured or very sensitive to pain. RollerSlide is both easy to use and simple to maintain. The replaceable sliding cover can easily be cleaned and disposable covers provide for even further improved hygiene and less laundry.
- One RollerSlide Transfer Board
- Padded slide board is ideal for supine transfers
- Suitable for people sensitive to pain
- Can be used between surfaces with slight height difference
- Cover can be removed and cleaned
- Bridges gaps of up to 200mm (7.75")
- RollerSlide length: 1750mm (69")
- RollerSlide width: 500mm (19.75")
- RollerSlide depth: 5mm (0.2")
- RollerSlide weight: 4.1 kgs (9 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 150 kgs (23.6 st)