Ideal for use both indoors and out, this Threshold Ramp has been carefully designed and manufactured to the highest standards to provide the user with a truly reliable ramp.
Made from exceptionally hardwearing recycled rubber, the wheelchair threshold ramp affords outstanding grip even in wet conditions reducing the risk of sliding, therefore minimising the chance of accidents. The threshold ramp features sloped edges that allow access from any angle, and it can be cut or joined for a customised fit. Suitable for use with mobility scooters, wheelchairs and rollators allows the user to tackle doorways and thresholds with the utmost of ease. The Threshold Ramp is available in a number of different sizes from this section of the website.
- One Threshold Ramp
- Threshold raise: 75mm (3'')
- Made from hardwearing recycled rubber
- Ideal for use with scooters, wheelchairs and rollators
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Provides outstanding grip even in wet conditions
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to carry and move
- Access acheived from any angle
- Suitable for care and school environments
- Ramp weight: 14 kgs (30 lbs)
- Ramp length: 460mm (18'')
- Ramp width: 900mm (35.5'')
- Maximum load: 1000 kgs (157 st)