Oxford Advance Folding Electric Hoist
The Oxford Advance is compact and easy to manoeuvre.
The folding design makes for easy storage and onward transportation. As such, it is small and versatile yet an incredibly capable electric hoist. The award winning Advance patient hoist from Oxford signifies a real stride forward in patient lift design and performance. It uses the latest design and manufacturing technologies to ensure the Advance is the most functional and stylish hoist in its class today.
Compact Folding Design
Unlike other products on the market the Advance needs NO tools or special attachments to achieve its compact folded position. This functionality gives active users the option to travel outside the confines of their own home.
Swan Neck Leg Design
The Advance's unique "swan neck" leg design allows the hoist to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes and wheelchairs.
Oversized Push Handle
The oversized handle provides a large surface area from which the carer can position the lift before use.
The Oxford Advance comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
- One OXFORD Advance Electric Hoist
- Compact and easy to manoeuvre
- Folding design for easy storage and onward transportation
- Maximum length: 1000mm (39.4")
- Maximum height: 1600mm (63")
- Minimum height: 1130mm (44.5")
- Legs open external width: 970mm (38.2")
- Legs closed external width: 685mm (27")
- Overall height of legs: 110mm (4.3")
- Ground clearance: 30mm (1.2")
- Folded Dimensions: Length: 1180mm (46.5") Height: 430mm (17") Width: 550mm (21.5")
- Battery type: 1 x 24 volt rechargeable
- Battery capacity: 3.2 Ampere hours
- 2 point spreader bar
- Weight: 31.7 kgs (69.7 lbs)
- 5 year warranty
- Maximum User Weight: 155 kgs (24 st)