Oxford Elara Ceiling Hoist
This is the 4 Way version of the Oxford Elara Ceiling Hoist - an exceptionally high quality and reliable hoist that is suitable for use in both the household and within healthcare institutions.
The benefit of the Oxford Elara Ceiling Hoist 4 Way is the addition of powered horizontal motion rather than just powered vertical motion, as is the case with the 2 Way version of this ceiling hoist. The Oxford Elara Ceiling Hoist is operational up to a maximum user weight of 284 kgs (44.75 st), making it ideal for everyday transfer purposes. The Oxford Spreader Bar is included with purchase, which is compatible for use with the full range of Oxford Slings. Together, these features halp to make the transfer process as comfortable and safe as possible for both the user and the carer. The Oxford Elara Ceiling Hoist is an extremely popular choice throughout the country due to its high-grade construction and outstanding reliability. This ceiling hoist is capable of making transfers quicker, easier and safer and is a highly practical choice for the discerning customer - the quality of this product is reassured by the inclusion of a one year manufacturer's warranty. Please note that this is the 4 Way version of the Oxford Elara Ceiling Hoist. A 2 way model as well as higher weight bearing Oxford Ceiling Hoists are also available.
- One Oxford Elara Ceiling Hoist - 4 Way
- Electronic soft-start and soft-stop motor
- Manual and electric emergency lowering device
- Emergency brake for use in the unlikely event of mechanical failure
- Emergency stopping device
- Current limiter for circuit protection
- Low battery disconnect system to prevent batteries from being drained
- Maximum lifting speed: 3.0cm/sec
- Maximum user weight: 284 kg (44.75st)