Esprit Action Power Wheelchair
Incredibly lightweight and easy to transport, the Esprit Action Power Wheelchair delivers all the benefits of a standard power wheelchair without the added size and bulk. Ideal for those who like to get about easily, it offers incredible manoeuvrability with the ability to navigate even the tightest spaces.
It offers incredible manoeuvrability and can navigate the tightest of spaces thanks to its slender frame. For the highest levels of convenience, this chair is designed with the motors sitting on the inside helping to reduce the overall width for a sleeker look and feel.
The wheels can be detached without the need for any tools and they also have a self-propel option if desired. It can be dismantled with the utmost of ease making it simple to store and transport.
Created to allow for configurable options that you would normally only expect in a manual chair, the Esprit Action Power Wheelchair also incorporates the powerful drive wheels discreetly into the hub to maximise its slender frame.
Highly adjustable, it can be altered to suit the individual meaning that your chair will meet your every need.
The image of the Esprit Action Power Wheelchair is for illustration purposes only.
- One Esprit Action Power Wheelchair
- 4 colours, and 9 special colour options to choose from
- Incredibly lightweight and compact
- Offers excellent manoeuvrability
- Highly adjustable for optimum comfort
- Tool free removable wheels
- Easy to dismantle
- Highly transportable and simple to store
- Swing away remote control as standard
- Solid tyres as standard
- Aluminium handrims and rear anti-tippers as standard
- Adjustable armrests and swing away footplates as standard
- Foam cushion and anti-slip cover as standard
- Nylon upholstery with Velcro straps as standard
- Contour adjustable padded backrest cover as standard
- Buckle belt as standard
- Minimum seat width: 380mm (15")
- Maximum seat width: 605mm (24")
- Minimum seat depth: 400mm (15.75")
- Maximum seat depth: 500mm (19.5")
- Minimum seat height: 460mm (18.25")
- Maximum seat height: 485mm (19")
- Minimum backrest height: 390mm (15")
- Maximum backrest height: 510mm (20")
- Minimum footrest length: 340mm (13")
- Maximum footrest length: 470mm (19")
- Backrest angle: 0° to 30°
- Minimum total height: 945mm (37")
- Maximum total height: 1000mm (39")
- Minimum total length without footrests: 640mm (25")
- Maximum total length without footrests: 970mm (38")
- Battery size: 7.65 Ah
- Speed: 4mph (6kmh)
- Turning diameter: 1430 - 1960mm (56 - 77")
- Maximum kerb climb: 30mm (1.25")
- Wheelchair weight: 45kg (7 st)
- Maximum user weight: 125kg (19.5 st)