Q700 Up M Power Wheelchair
Q700 Up M Power Wheelchair.
The intelligent and high-performance Q700 Up M Power Wheelchair provides outstanding support whilst allowing you superior freedom whether it be driving at home, off-road, around shops, standing or lying flat.
The high-end biomechanical Sedeo Ergo Up seating system has a full range of programmable seating and standing positions and functions. There are many health and lifestyle benefits of standing such as improved pressure relief, improved range of motion and circulation and supporting vital organ capacity.
This mid-wheel drive power chair offers unmatched manoeuvrability for tight spaces. It features six-wheel independent suspension for a smoother and more responsive ride, whilst its gyro-control technology makes for a less-demanding drive.
The matt-black finish and distinguished style successfully hide wiring and components and a sharply tailored upholstery has been used for a sleek and contemporary design.
You can choose from a choice of six vibrant accent colours for a personal touch to their power chair. Additional features and upgrades can be added to meet your needs.
The image of the Q700 Up M is for illustration purposes only.
- One Q700 Up M Power Wheelchair
- Promotes user independence
- Custom made to each user
- Mid-wheel drive
- Powered stand up seat for health and lifestyle benefits
- High outdoor performance
- Outstanding indoor agility
- Matt black with a choice of six colour accents
- Crash tested
- Sleek, minimalistic design with intelligent seating
- Six memory positions
- Excellent control and stability
- Six wheel independent suspension as standard
- 8 A dual mode charger as standard
- Mechanical anti-shear backrest frame as standard
- Reclining flip back armrests as standard
- Power centre mount leg rests as standard
- 90° centre mount footrest as standard
- Adjustable knee fixation integral foam pad as standard
- Pair of calf pads as standard
- Aircraft buckled pelvic positioning belt as standard
- Padded, two point chest pad as standard
- R-NET power module and R-NET actuator control module as standard
- Seat width: 400mm - 500mm (15.7" - 19.7")
- Seat height: 450mm - 480mm (17.7" - 19")
- Seat depth: 400mm - 540mm (15.7" - 21.3")
- Backrest height: 560mm - 610mm (22" - 24")
- Overall width: 620mm (24.4")
- Overall length: 1070mm (42.1")
- Drive wheels: 14" (Black)
- Tires/castors: 6" front/ 6" rear (Black)
- Ground clearance: 70mm (2.8")
- Battery size: 60 Ah
- Speed: 4mph (6kph)
- Maximum range: up to 25 miles (40km)
- Seat tilt: 22°
- Back recline: 90° - 175°
- Maximum turning radius: 500mm (19.7")
- Maximum safe slope: 10°
- Maximum kerb climb: 100mm (4")
- Wheelchair weight without battery: 140kg (22 st)
- Wheelchair weight with battery: 175kg (27.5 st)
- Maximum user weight: 120kg (19 st)