Storm 4 Max Power Wheelchair
The Storm 4 Max Power Wheelchair has been specifically created for the larger body shaped user and their needs. It is incredibly easy to use providing the ultimate driving performance and traction control. It includes a longer chassis that supports the shifted centre body mass for improved weight distribution and swift mobility.
This Invacare chair has extra strong arm and leg rests that support the user's needs to push themselves back to re-position or manoeuvre for pressure relief. The strong and stylish armrest can be mounted in several positions and adjusted in width, a strong flip-up footboard for pressure relief and extra wide Max calf pads which can be individually depth and angle adjustable for maximum user support.
The Storm 4 Max Power Wheelchair has a wide range of features and upgrades to make this customisable power chair perfect for the user's specific needs and requirements. Available in six colours, three of these being standard colours: blue, black and champagne.
In the product specification below is where you'll find a full list of the standard features.
The image of the Storm 4 Max Power Wheelchair is for illustration purposes only.
- One Storm 4 Max Power Wheelchair
- Supportive and stylish
- Ultimate driving performance and traction control
- Easy to use
- Custom tailored to user
- Ideal for the larger user
- Variety of colour options
- Dartex upholstery and reinforced armrests as standard
- Manual settable tilt with manual settable recline as standard
- Bolted on anti tippers and tool kit as standard
- Reinforced leg rests with angle adjustable flip-back footboard as standard
- Sideways and depth adjustable headrest as standard
- LiNX control system with standard bracket as standard
- Puncture proof castors and drive wheels as standard
- Four point tie down system as standard
- Minimum seat width: 490mm (19.25")
- Maximum seat width: 710mm (28")
- Minimum seat depth: 560mm (22")
- Maximum seat depth: 630mm (25")
- Minimum seat height: 480mm (19")
- Maximum seat height: 510mm (20")
- Minimum backrest height: 570mm (22.5")
- Maximum backrest height: 630mm (25")
- Minimum footrest length: 360mm (14")
- Maximum footrest length: 480mm (19")
- Backrest angle: 0° to 25°
- Overall length: 1390mm (54.75")
- Speed: 4mph (6kmh)
- Maximum range: 19.25miles (31km)
- Turning diameter: 2080mm (82")
- Maximum kerb climb: 60mm (2.5")
- Maximum safe slope: 10.5%
- Maximum user weight: 220kg (34.5 st)