Uniscan Blue Freeway Rollator
This slightly higher version of the Blue Uniscan Freeway Rollator is extremely lightweight, durable and made in Britain.
Uniscan are commonly referred to as the Rolls Royce of Walkers - they are superbly made and offer excellent value for money. This is the tall version and comes with a 584mm (23") high seat with height adjustable handles to allow for perfect posture when walking. The walking stick holder comes fitted as standard, keeps a walking stick secure when not required. With the 635mm (25") narrow frame and four pairs of wheels the Uniscan Economy Cadet Rollator offers excellent manoeuvrability whilst giving maximum stability. When space is limited this walker folds flat, clips together and can stand unsupported, weighing only 5.8 kgs (13 lbs) the walker can be transported very easily. Supplied with Pressure Brakes as standard although the cable brake version, various frame colours and seat heights are also available in this section of the website.
- One Freeway Rollator - High
- Colour: BLUE
- Seat height: 584mm (23")
- Manufactured in Britain
- Fitted with Pressure Brakes
- 3 setting height adjustable handles allow for a perfect walking posture
- Easily stored and transported
- Extremely lightweight and highly robust
- Comfortable padded seat and under seat shopping bag with cover
- Handle height: 851mm (33.5"), 902mm (35.5"), 953mm (37.5")
- Frame width: 635mm (25")
- Frame weight: 5.8 kgs (13 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 127 kgs (20 st)