OXFORD Bariatric Hammock Sling
This OXFORD Bariatric Hammock Sling - XL is designed for maximum user comfort and support.
The user's body weight is distributed over a wider area, therefore alleviating localised pressure and subsequent discomfort. This OXFORD Bariatric Hammock Sling is designed for use with a six-point cradle such as the one found on the OXFORD Calibre Bariatric Hoist. This sling has an integrated head support to give greater stability to the head, neck and shoulder areas during a transfer, making it safer for the user and carer alike. Made from a triple skinned, breathable material, this sling is particularly suited to users who may need to remain in the sling for extended periods of time. The material is extremely strong and robust and has been designed exclusively with bariatric users in mind. The sling is incredibly easy to wash as it is machine washable prolonging its lifespan. This XL sized is the smallest available in a set of five. Please note that four larger sizes can also be found in this section of our online shop.
- One OXFORD Bariatric Hammock Sling - XL
- Sling size: XL
- Made from ultra soft polyester
- Highly comfortable and supportive
- Designed for bariatric users
- Robust design and high build quality
- Made from strong, breathable material
- Designed for use with six-point cradles
- Machine washable for improved hygiene
- Maximum user weight: 385 kgs (60 st)