Nimbo Posture Walker - Small - Purple
This lightweight Nimbo Posture Walker in Purple supports the user from behind to promote a more upright posture and trunk extension.
For optimum levels of safety, the walker has been fitted with a ratchet mechanism on the rear wheels prevents the walker from rolling backwards while the non-marking, soft rubber wheels adhere to a variety of surfaces and will not allow the walker to slide backwards making this walker ideal for use indoors and outdoors. An anti-reverse override bracket disengages the one directional rear wheels to allow forward and backward mobility. This walker has been designed for practicality and so is able to easily fold when storing or transporting it. Its front swivel wheels enhance its manoeuvrability and ease of turning. The flanged ends of the latex-free hand grips provide maximum user comfort and place the person's arms at their side. This is the smallest Nimbo Posture Walker from the range, however other sizes can be found from this area of the website.
Available in mainland UK only.
- One Nimbo Posture Walker
- Size: SMALL
- Colour: PURPLE
- Incredibly strong and supportive
- Made from lightweight aluminium
- Easy to manoeuvre and control
- Promotes a healthier walking posture
- One directional wheels prevent roll back
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Comfortable latex free hand grips
- Fully height adjustable
- Ideal for children with neurological conditions
- Minimum handle height: 368mm (14")
- Maximum handle height: 470mm (18.5")
- Overall width: 533mm (21")
- Width inside handlebars: 343mm (13.5")
- Depth opened at base: 635mm (25")
- Weight: 4kg (8.8lb)
- Maximum user weight: 34kg (5st)