Coopers Domestic Wheeled Walking Frame
This taller version of the Domestic Wheeled Walking Frame is made by Coopers, a company with an excellent reputation for producing high quality, reliable and durable walking aids for many years and the largest supplier of these products to the health service.
This is the tallest version available of the lightweight Coopers Domestic Wheeled Walking Frame and is height adjustable and has been designed with a slightly narrower width, 560mm (22"), than a standard style walking frame. This slightly narrower design makes it easier for the user to manoeuvre the wheeled frame around the usually tighter confines of the private home. The two wheels fitted to the front of the frame are a good size, ensuring the frame travels easily over all floor types and is able to deal with thresholds and slight variations in the floors height comfortably. The wheeled frame has a good height range that is very easy to alter, ensuring the user has the most comfortable walking position, and has two easy to grip contoured plastic hand grips are for improved user safety. This is the tallest version available of the Coopers Domestic Wheeled Walking Frame, a standard height wheeled frame and a short wheeled frame are also available in this section of our shop, along with a standard version of each frame.
- One Coopers Domestic Wheeled Walking Frame
- Frame height range: TALL
- Lightweight, height adjustable wheeled walking frame
- Narrower width for ease of use at home
- Fitted with two large wheels for manoeuvrability
- Maximum handgrip height: 960mm (38")
- Minimum handgrip height: 885mm (34")
- Maximum frame width: 560mm (22")
- Maximum depth: 520mm (20.5")
- Frame weight: 2 kgs (4.4 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 160 kgs (25 st)