Forearm Walking Frame with Castors
Made from light but strong aluminium, this Forearm Walking Frame with Castors is ideal for those who have limited grip strength or who suffer from painful joints.
The user's weight is taken not on a handle but on the soft, cushioned forearm pads, which can be raised or lowered to suit the user's height. Likewise, the frame does not need to be lifted off the ground to move it; it can be tilted forward and it will then move on a pair of castors that make the whole frame very easy to push.
- One Forearm Walking Frame with Castors
- Made from high quality lightweight aluminium
- Ideal for users with limited grip strength
- Also suitable for users with painful joints
- Frame width: 670mm (26")
- Frame depth: 565mm (22")
- Maximum frame height: 1120mm (44")
- Minimum frame height: 990mm (39")
- Frame weight: 4.6 kgs (10 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 127 kgs (20 st)