Plain Staghorn Nordic Walking Pole
This Plain Staghorn Nordic Walking Pole is made with Deer and Staghorn and has been used for many centuries to make stick handles.
This beautiful, natural Staghorn has been collected after the annual shedding of the horn so no animals have been harmed. This striking horn has been sanded and polished down to make sure its smooth finish provides a comfortable and supportive handle whilst walking and manoeuvring. This Plain Staghorn Nordic Walking Pole is great for everyday use or for the keen hiker; it is a lovely light brown natural wood colour. This exceptionally great looking Nordic Walking Pole is extremely attractive, great value for money and is very long lasting.
- One Plain Staghorn Nordic Walking Pole
- Shaft Colour: Light natural wood
- Handle: Plain Staghorn
- Wooden shaft with staghorn handle
- Great for everyday or hiking
- Excellent value for money
- Comfortable and supportive
- Long lasting and durable
- Walking stick weight: 0.35kgs (0.78lbs)
- Walking stick height: 910mm (36")