White Adjustable Comfy Grip Walking Stick
This right handed version of the White Adjustable Coopers Walking Stick is ideal for use by users who suffer from weak grip or arthritis as the ergonomic design aids the user in spreading the pressure evenly across the palm of the hand.
Endorsed by the RNIB the White Adjustable Coopers Walking Stick is suitable for use by people who are partially sighted. The large adjustment range ensure that the user can set the walking stick to the perfect height, making it suitable for users of varied heights.
- One White Adjustable Coopers Walking Stick
- RIGHT HANDED
- Colour: White
- Endorsed by the RNIB
- Designed with White Shaft for use by partially sighted users
- Ideal for users with weakened grip or arthritis
- Minimum stick length: 685mm (27")
- Maximum stick length: 940mm (37")
- Walking stick weight: 400g
- Maximum user weight: 127 kgs (20 st)