Coopers Wooden Walking Stick
Made to a traditional design from natural chestnut with a crook style handle, this handmade Coopers Wooden Walking Stick measures 965mm in length and is an incredibly supportive walking aid indeed.
The unique D shape curving handle allows plenty of room for fingers to spread and grip which helps to spread the pressure and gives greater comfort and stability. On the base is a non-slip rubber ferrule that provides improved traction reducing the risk of slips and falls increasing safety, stability and reliability. This wooden walking stick can be cut to length to suit your requirements; alternatively other sizes are available from this section of the shop.
- One Coopers Hospital Walking Stick
- Attractive varnished chestnut finish
- Incredibly comfortable and supportive mobility aid
- D shaped, curved handle for greater grip
- Supplied with rubber ferrule for safety and stability
- Can be cut to length if so desired
- Ferrule size: 19mm
- Walking Stick length: 1067mm (43'')
- Walking Stick weight: 300g (0.7lb)
- Maximum user weight: 127 kgs (20 st)