Alber Viaplus V12
The Alber Viaplus V12 makes braking, handling and manoeuvring a wheelchair an effortless task. Due to its automatic braking function, it allows the carer to negotiate hills and slopes ensuring the utmost safety. Specially designed for use with the Invacare comfort wheelchairs Azalea and Clematis, the simple controls of the Viaplus can be attached to the handles without interfering with any of the other functions.
Extremely easy to operate, you simply apply light thumb pressure onto the operating lever or lightly lift it to put it into reverse; these straightforward controls have been carefully designed to prevent any overexertion even on longer journeys.
For the highest levels of convenience, all functions can be operated from one simple control knob.
The powerful battery will give you a range of up to 16km (10mi) and can be easily recharged using the charger provided.
The Alber Viaplus V12 will really help to relinquish strain from the carer improving personal freedom for both parties, therefore, increasing confidence and allowing for more social interaction.
The image of the Viaplus V12 is for illustration purposes only.
- One Alber Viaplus V12
- Power assist add-on
- Compatible with Azalea and Clematis wheelchairs
- Makes pushing and braking straightforward
- Will not impede any wheelchair functions when attached
- Simple, easy to use controls
- Automatic braking system for additional safety
- Rechargeable battery
- Maximum range up to 16km (10mi)
- Maximum speed: 3.5mph (5.5km/h)
- Maximum user weight: 135kg (21st)