Triride Special Compact HT
The Triride Special Compact High Torque (HT) is the heavier more robust partner in the range, for the user that wants to still have a sporty feel on more testing terrains.
Coupled with sophisticated electronics that are designed, programmed and built in-house at Triride, the compact and travel friendly model comes equipped with a very powerful high torque motor. Allowing it the ability to climb or tackle countryside paths without compromising on performance.
The Special Compact HT includes an intelligent braking system and Nuovo Cruise Control for a comfortable and easy drive. The brackets used to attach these Triride wheelchair attachments are simple and easy to use without impinging on the space between your legs.
It is available in a variety of colours and a range of additional accessories that can be added.
The image of the Triride Special Compact HT is for illustration purposes only.
- One Triride Special Compact HT
- Patented model and registered trademark
- Max Power 1000w with 36v & 1400w with 48v
- Electronics by Triride IBS and ACC compatible
- Cruise control
- Assisted load
- Electronic brake
- 12” driving wheel with strengthened aluminium rim
- LCD Display
- Lithium-ion battery without memory effect
- Powerful disc brake
- Tire selection: City or Cross
- Stainless steel frame
- Speed compliant with legal standards
- 5 Speed levels
- TÜV and CE Certifications
- Medical device recording number of Official register: 922795
- Auto-recharge battery on downhill
- Full customization
- Exponential increasing of battery charging during braking
- No more brake pad wear
- Weight: 11.5kg