Bifolding Wheelchair Ramp
The Bifolding Wheelchair Ramps give convenient access to cars, vans, raised doorways and landings.
They are available in various lengths; this model is 1829mm (6ft) long. The 3-fold design means that when not in use, the ramp will pack to a small size but it becomes even more compact when split into two lightweight sections, each of which has its own carrying handles and folds down to little more than the size of a briefcase. The aircraft-grade aluminium construction ensures years of trouble-free service, while its non-slip surface, raised sides and yellow safety stripes all contribute to enhanced safety for the user.
- One Bifolding Wheelchair Ramp
- Ramp length: 1830mm (6 ft)
- Ramp width: 735mm (28.9")
- Internal ramp width: 720mm (28.3")
- Ramp weight: 16 kgs (35.3 lbs)
- Maximum load capacity: 275 kgs (43 st)
- Aircraft grade aluminium
- Non slip surface
- Suitable for 4-wheeled scooters and wheelchairs
- Separates into 2 lightweight sections for carrying
- Durable, smooth operating hinge
- Self-adjusting transition plate