Seca 675 Wheelchair Scales
This set of Seca 675 Wheelchair Scales is a multifunctional and highly versatile unit that can weigh heavy patients in a wheelchair or on a chair.
With a maximum weight capacity of 300 kgs (47 st) and a platform measuring 800mm x 965mm (32'' x 38''), it has an in-built ramp for ready access for wheelchairs. Despite its robust and sturdy construction, it is easy to move thanks to the incorporation of highly manoeuvrable castors. Its easy to read display unit and controls can be positioned wherever it is most convenient and it will display results in both metric and Imperial. The Seca 675 Wheelchair Scales has a memory function that will retain and automatically subtract the weights of various wheelchairs.
- One Seca 675 Wheelchair Scales
- Ideal for weighing wheelchair users
- Heavy duty, strong and robust design
- Built in ramp for greater wheelchair access
- Very good sized platform area
- Mains power supply
- Tare function with memory
- Control and display may be wall mounted
- Platform length: 800mm (32'')
- Platform width: 965mm (38'')
- Platform weight: 23.5 kgs (52 lbs)
- Maximum load: 300 kgs (47 st)