Wheelchair Wool Seat Cover
Made from real wool, this Wheelchair Wool Seat Cover has the unique ability to absorb perspiration, preventing the wheelchair users skin from becoming clammy, and allowing the skin to breath more effectively, an important factor in effective pressure care management.
Real wool is exothermic and unlike similar polyester fleeces, is capable of absorbing up to 30% of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. Real wool has an amazing natural resilience and the fleeces deep pile is able to distribute pressure evenly to give the user immediate comfort and relief. The fleeces real wool is warm and comfortable and extremely gentle on the users skin which reduces the risk of abrasions on the skin. The fleece has been pre-treated to allow washing at temperatures of up to 40 degrees centigrade.
- One Wheelchair Wool Seat Cover
- Colour: HONEY BEIGE
- Made from 100% real wool
- Absorbs perspiration
- Keeps the user warm and dry
- Distributes pressure evenly for maximum user comfort
- Easy to attach and remove from chair as required
- Pre-treated to allow machine washing
- Cover size: 430mm x 920mm (17" x 36")
- Cover weight: 650gms (1.1 lbs)