Bora Power Wheelchair
With its particularly compact dimensions The Bora Power Wheelchair boasts excellent indoor mobility while the revolutionary spring suspension system delivers an extremely smooth outdoor performance. Its rear-wheel drive and reliable 50Ah Gel battery guarantee a comfortable and smooth driving experience.
Using innovative Linx Smart Technology, it is incredibly straightforward to control; this advanced technology gives professionals the option to tailor powerchairs quickly and intuitively ensuring that they meet the needs of each individual.
It also allows for maintenance updates to be made wirelessly as well as easy access to statistical information. With its touchscreen technology, it can be operated using minimal force and can easily be altered to match individual cognitive and physical needs.
The Bora Power Wheelchair has been specially designed to allow an individual to customise their chair to match their style and personality.
The image of the Bora Power Wheelchair is for illustration purposes only.
- One Bora Power Wheelchair
- 42 colour combinations to choose from
- Individually customised to match personal style
- Incredibly compact design
- Excellent indoor and outdoor performance
- Detachable adjustable armrests as standard
- Swing away detachable legrests as standard
- Linx control system as standard
- Black drive wheels and black castors as standard
- Quick release anti tippers and wheellock as standard
- Adjustable lapbelt as standard
- Toolkit and charger as standard
- Minimum seat width: 440mm (17.25")
- Maximum seat width: 480mm (19")
- Minimum seat depth: 410mm (16.25")
- Maximum seat depth: 510mm (20")
- Seat height: 450mm (17.75")
- Backrest height: 480mm (19")
- Minimum footrest length: 290mm (11.5")
- Maximum footrest length: 470mm (18.5")
- Seat angle: 0° to 20°
- Backrest angle: 90° to 120°
- Overall height: 930mm (36.5")
- Overall length: 1160mm (45.5")
- Battery size: 50 Ah
- Speed: 4mph (6kmh)
- Maximum range: 19miles (30km)
- Turning diameter: 1600mm (63")
- Maximum kerb climb: 60mm (2.25")
- Maximum safe slope: 18%
- Wheelchair weight: 98kg (15.5 st)
- Maximum user weight: 130kg (20.5 st)