BREEZY Ibis Powerdrive Tilt In Space Wheelchair
The BREEZY Ibis Powerdrive Tilt In Space Wheelchair has all the features of the versatile BREEZY Ibis Wheelchair, but with the addition of a Powerdrive attendant control system.
Designed to cater to the needs of a range of individuals, from those requiring simple comfort seating to those with conditions such as Muscular Dystrophy, MND and Cerebral Palsy. The Powerdrive function aids the carer with pushing the wheelchair with a simple throttle lever. Once the speed is set, it is ready to go with a squeeze of the lever, meaning that carers who are less able or older are still able to operate the wheelchair with ease.
Incorporating a Sedeo seating system, it combines adjustability with a range of positioning and support options. The Ibis Tilt In Space Wheelchair has 30° of tilt as well as a manually elevating central leg rest and removable padded armrests.
The images of this product are for illustration purposes only.
- BREEZY Ibis Powerdrive Tilt In Space Wheelchair
- Sedeo Pro seat frame
- Central calf support pad
- Coupled foot bake
- Leg strap
- Seat Width: 40 - 54cm (16 - 21"), adjustable
- Seat Depth: 44 - 60cm (17 - 24"), adjustable
- Seat Height: 39 - 54cm (15 - 21")
- Backrest Height: 50 - 64cm (20 - 25")
- Backrest Angle: -1° to 38°, adjustable
- Adjustable Front Frame Angle
- Footplate Distance: 36 - 53cm (14 - 21"), adjustable
- Camber: 0°
- Speed: 6 kmph (4 mph)
- Battery Size: 31Ah; 40Ah optional
- Max. Range: 25km (15.5 miles)
- Turning Radius: 79cm (31")
- Max. Kurb Climb: 5 (2")
- Seat Tilt: 30°
- Maximum User Weight: 136kg (21 stone) as standard; 160kg (25 stone) optional
- Total Length: 104cm (41")
- Total Width: 60cm (24")
- Total Weight: 82kg (13 stone)