BREEZY Ibis Tilt In Space Wheelchair
The BREEZY Ibis Tilt In Space Wheelchair is designed to cater to the needs of a range of individuals, from those requiring simple comfort seating to those with conditions such as Muscular Dystrophy, MND and Cerebral Palsy.
Incorporating a Sedeo seating system, it combines adjustability with a range of positioning and support options. The Ibis Tilt In Space Wheelchair has 30° of tilt as well as a manually elevating central leg rest and removable padded armrests.
This Wheelchair is available with a Power Support and Full Power Drive option too.
The images of this product are for illustration purposes only.
- BREEZY Ibis Tilt In Space Wheelchair
- Sedeo Pro seat frame
- Central calf support pad
- Coupled foot bake
- Leg strap
- Seat Width: 40 - 54cm (16 - 21"), adjustable
- Seat Depth: 44 - 60cm (17 - 24"), adjustable
- Seat Height: 39 - 54cm (15 - 21")
- Backrest Height: 50 - 64cm (20 - 25")
- Backrest Angle: -1° to 38°, adjustable
- Adjustable Front Frame Angle
- Footplate Distance: 36 - 53cm (14 - 21"), adjustable
- Camber: 0°
- Seat Tilt: 30°
- Maximum User Weight: 125kg (20 stone) as standard; 160kg (25 stone) optional
- Total Length: 104cm (41")
- Total Width: Seat width + 20cm (8") approx
- Total Weight: 42kg (7 stone)