Invacare Aviva RX40 HD Power Chair
The Invacare Aviva RX40 HD Power Chair is a perfect solution to everyday mobility. With a compact base and small turning radius it is highly versatile and easy to manoeuvre, for use both indoors and outdoors.
Combined with the small turning circle, the low floor to seat height means that this Power Chair can navigate hallways, shopping isles, cafes or homes with ease, fitting under tables and desks comfortably. It can also be used in wheelchair accessible vehicles. The arm- and legrests are also both adjustable and removable. The CTC (Control, Traction, Comfort) suspension system isolates the seat from bumps and vibrations, and ensures optimum weight distribution, traction and control with all four wheels always in contact with the ground.
The Aviva RX40 HD is available with a Modulite seating system, with a manually settable tilt of up to 20 degrees, it can also recline up to 30 degrees for maximum pressure relief. To ensure it maintains true driving direction, the optional LiNX G-trac feature prevents the need for continually correcting the chair, and provides a choice of controls from basic to touch-screen. Featuring a new fully road-legal lighting system, it utilises ultra-beam technology to keep you visible and safe whilst out in low-light settings.
This Power Chair has a range of accessories and options so that you can choose what is best for you, including 6, 10 or 12 kmph motor packages, a choice of suspension and battery settings.
The images of this product are for illustration purposes only.
- Aviva RX40 HD Power Chair with Modulite seating
- Max user weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Crash tested ISO 7176 -Part 19
- Telescopic adjustable seat widths from 330 - 530mm (13 - 21") with an additional 50mm (2") by arms
- Seat depths 410- 510mm (16" - 20")
- Tension adjustable backrest
- Standard T-Armrests, detachable with short armpad
- Manually settable Seat Tilt 0 - 20°
- Manual settable backrest
- Recline (0°- 30°, in 3.75° steps)
- 80° hangers with fixed footplate
- LiNX Control REM110 with standard Bracket
- 5 Shroud colours
- 5 Rim insert colours
- 9 x 2.80" (225 x 70mm) castor, pneumatic
- 14" x 3" (355 x 75mm), Pneumatic drive wheels
- CTC Suspension (Control, Traction, Comfort)
- 6 km/h (4mph) 4 pole Durawatt Motors
- 60Ah batteries
- 8A (200 - 250V) charger
- Anti tippers
- 4 Point tie down system
- Lapbelt with autolock (adjustable both sides)